Subiect: 2018 Houston Texans Roster Cuts Summary: Here's The First 53-Man Roste

Of The Season After a couple days’ worth of roster-trimming Youth Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , your Houston Texans are down to 53 players on their squad.According to the team’s official site, this is the initial regular season roster of the 2018 Houston Texans:OFFENSE (24):DEFENSE (26):SPECIAL TEAMS (3):There could still be additional transactions ahead, depending on whether the Texans sign or claim a player that was cut by another team. The Texans have until 12 p.m. tomorrow to add players from the waiver wire. Additionally, there's still the matter of putting together a practice squad; we'll monitor that situation as it develops, though that shouldn’t affect who suits up for Week One, barring injury.What's your reaction to the Texans' maiden 53-man roster as they prepare to head to New England to tangle with the Patriots next weekend?Three And Out: Texans-Patriots Predictions I don’t know why the Texans have to play the Patriots this soon. http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_houston_texans/nike_texans_1931.jpg
I don’t know why they have to go up to New England again. But I had some orange juice this morning. I’m in a good mood. At least this game isn’t on primetime.Here are our predictions for how Sunday’s game will turn out.Matt Weston: Patriots 38 Womens Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , Texans 28.Diehard “Big Money” Chris: Texans 23, Patriots 20.Luke Beggs: Texans 24, Patriots 23.Jeremy Brener: Patriots 30, Texans 24.Mike Bullock: Texans 38, Patriots 37.Kenneth: Patriots 28, Texans 17.Capt Ron: Texans 28 Womens Nick Martin Jersey , Patriots 13.bigfatdrunk: Patriots 34, Texans 24.MDC:Texans 31, Patriots 17. Uprooted Texan:Patriots 26, Texans 20.Tim:Texans 34, Patriots 31.That’s what we’ve got. What do you got for this weekend?