Subiect: Denzelle Good Jersey

Count out Devante Smith-Pelly if the Washington Capitals win the Stanley Cup and are invited to the White House to celebrate with President Donald Trump.

”The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist Elias Lindholm Jersey ,” Canada’s Postmedia quoted Smith-Pelly as saying Wednesday as the Capitals prepared for Game 5 against the Vegas Golden Knights. ”Some of the things he’s said are pretty gross. I’m not too into politics, so I don’t know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don’t agree with. It hasn’t come up here Sam Reinhart Jersey , but I think I already have my mind made up.”

Smith-Pelly, one of two black Capitals players, is from the Toronto area. He spoke two days after Trump canceled the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles’ visit to the White House Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey , and a day after NBA stars LeBron James and Curry both said they wouldn’t visit.

The Capitals lead the best-of-seven series 3-1, and can hoist the Cup on Thursday night.

The 25-year-old Smith-Pelly has scored in the last two games of the finals and had six goals – two of them winners – and an assist in the playoffs. He had seven goals in 75 games in the regular season.

More Stanley Cup coverage:

LAS VEGAS (AP) The Vegas Golden Knights have signed defenseman Colin Miller to a four-year contract.

The deal announced Saturday runs through the 2021-22 season and pays an average salary of $3.87 million.

The 25-year-old Miller led all defensemen on the Golden Knights with a career-high 41 points (10 goals, 31 assists). He had five goals and 17 points on the power play during the regular season and added three goals and four assists during the team’s stunning run to the Stanley Cup Final in its first year in the NHL.

Miller was selected by the Golden Knights during the 2017 expansion draft. He has 19 goals Alex Ovechkin Jersey Kids , 51 assists and 147 penalty minutes in 185 career games over three seasons with Vegas and the Boston Bruins.

Arizona Cardinals Customized Jerseys