Subiect: surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-

BELFAST -- Martin Patersons first-half goal gave Northern Ireland a surprise 1-0 win over Russia in their World Cup qualifier on Wednesday at Windsor Park. The victory gave manager Michael ONeill some relief after he only managed to record five draws and four defeats in his first nine matches in charge, while Russia missed an opportunity to leapfrog Portugal at the top of Group F. Paterson, who started the match after Kyle Lafferty pulled out with an injury, scored the winner with a header from Niall McGinns cross in the 43rd minute. The match was rearranged after heavy snow in Belfast forced it to be postponed in March. Cameron Johnston Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Darren Sproles Jersey . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseyssale.com/? … rsey-sale. The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. Wendell Smallwood Jersey . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Tommy McDonald Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish.Barcelona star Dani Alves says Alexis Sanchez has been a success at Arsenal because he is the teams protagonist. But it was Sanchezs virtuoso nature that meant he could not succeed at Barca, where Alves insists you need to completely understand the teams philosophy.The pair, who played together at the Nou Camp until Sanchez switched to the Gunners in 2014, will clash again in the Champions League quarter-final second leg in Catalonia on Wednesday, with Arsenal trailing 2-0 from the first leg at the Emirates. Speaking to the Daily Mail, Alves said: Alexis didnt fail at Barcelona but its hard to play here because you have to understand the playing idea.Hes a great player and I always knew that he would be a success when he left, especially if he went somewhere he would be the protagonist. Hes the kind of player who needs that.In the end, youre going to have the protagonism anyway but you have to understand that, at Barcelona, its not enough just to be a great player. You need to have a great understanding of the way Barcelona play and, if you do, then you will have a long career here.  At 32 years old, Dani Alves says he still has ideas to one day play in England Those that come and go, and that doesnt mean theyre bad players.dddddddddddd They go somewhere else and they enjoy it because theyre beasts. But at Barcelona its not enough just to be a beast of a player.Pep Guardiola will take over at Manchester City this summer but Brazil international right-back Alves joked that he does not think his former manager will give him a call.Alves, 32, says he still has the desire to play in the Premier League, but said: I dont know when.I would like to play there - to experience what I have seen so many times from the sofa at home. The people experience football in England; the way there is a corner and its cheered like its a goal. I have always said that it was something that I wanted to do. Also See: Mertesacker: Arsenal lack bite Beckham defends Wenger Gomes: Arsenal like a small team Isco unsuited to Arsenal Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '