Subiect: In case Lotus hasn't diminished

- I love the phantom class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face it: my actual Aim is that I Need to be able to solo hard mag and hellux to"self finance" my other characters and it seems like it Maplestory 2 Mesos for sale requires WAYYYY less attempt to bring a NW to this degree Instead of some phantom

What are your ideas? Additionally, any idea how much my primary and items can sell for? World is BROA. Thanks so much for your time guys!

I cannot seem to fight the maplestory2 Boss

To be able to help keep it spoiler free, I will refer to this boss as"boss".My question is this: I can't seem to fight the Boss. This really isn't the level 190 one, however the one. Either I die too much or I run out of time? Any maplestory2 hints? My personality is flat 176, and course bishop.Keep moving and try using abilities which you may use fast, not necessarily the ones that hit hardest.

You can just use the portals around the platforms, don't try using the bottom portals, you will just waste time. You'll use the portal on the left, When the lasers are turning clockwise . You utilize the portal on the right, if they're turning counter-clockwise. Don't try jumping on the core, you will end up slamming from the direct path of these capsules will not make it.

While in the next stage, attempt to maintain behind Lotus to avoid his cable jab. So don't worry about them that far the large inks will only take at you upward. He's healing, attack him and the heal will fail, but make him be and he'll heal a lot when a ball of energy seems over his mind.

Runaway mode is like the stage on steroids; Maple story M Mesos you'll follow the very same principles as the second stage, but the soccer ball will probably be red, not blue. When he starts using suction, jag-jump or even teleport away from himor he will hit you. Occasionally he'll lay down a giant apparatus, which will prevent you from jumping, beware of this movement, especially if he turns out the display dark.

In case Lotus hasn't diminished he'll dash off display and the point will go dim. In this moment, panic a lot and get ready to move; he'll fire balls of energy in the display that deal massive damage, but they do provide you a time. Try not to backtrack or you'll walk right into one. Be ready to heal as a Bishop here since potions have a cooldown.